Friday 27 November 2015

Christmas Homeware Wishlist

So as you're well aware by now it's no secret how much I love Christmas, and with December lurking round the corner it's time to starting seeing some festive features. I'm someone who will be turning my flat into a Santa's Grotto {or a budget Santa's Grotto this year} so thought I create a Christmas Homeware Wishlist. These items would be straight in my basket if I had the money and they're just too good not to share!
1. ASDA- Let It Snow Cushion & Merry Christmoose Cushion | 2. TK MAXX- Wreath | 3. TK MAXX- Christmas Wall Hanging | 4. M&S- HO HO HO Decoration | 5. John Lewis- Nativity Scene Russian Dolls | 6. TK MAXX- Festive House Snowglobe | 7. Wilkinson- Bell Potpourri | 8. Wilkinson- Wooden Star | 9. John Lewis- Celebrate Christmas Bauble & Beaded Bauble | 10. ASDA- Gingerbread Candle
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig