Thursday 22 October 2015

Autumn Lush Haul


Before I begin let me just apologise for my absence over the last week, I've been super busy and had to put my blog aside for seven days, but have no fear I'm back with lots of posts lined up for you! Now, I love baths. I know to some people they are a bit like Marmite, you love a bath or you hate a bath, but I can't get enough of them, literally. I'm definitely one of those people who will spend hours in a tub of hot, bubbly water with Netflix balanced on the laptop on the toilet and come out looking like a shriveled prune, hot I know. With this in mind, I was walking past Lush the other day and saw it as a perfect excuse to treat myself to some luxurious bath time. 

If you're like me, you'll be someone who just stares at everything for about 5 minutes. There is so much to take in and you're always so spoilt for choice. I'm always particularly drawn to their vast collection of bath bombs, I mean who doesn't want to have a bath that represents the snowy scenes of Arendelle, filling your waters with glitter, or so I've heard. Yes, the Frozen bath bomb is on my next wish list, but for now I went for some slightly more seasonal products to make the October evenings feel even more autumnal. 


 1. Cinders | £2.95
My first pick was this ball filled with cinnamon scents and the sounds of crunching leaves and open fires. I know you can't actually put a sound into a bath bomb, but the popping candy bears a close resemblance. I know this one is going to be perfect after a long day when there's a chill in the air and my bath is accompanied by a hot chocolate and a feel-good movie. {Disclaimer: My decision to purchase this may or may not have been because the name reminded me of Cinderella}

2. Sparkly Pumpkin | £3.65
I am currently obsessed with everything pumpkin and everything glittery, my spiced pumpkin candle is infact burning away right now, so how could I not add this beauty to my basket. It looks so good that part of me just wants to leave it on display, but I know I will be using this one close to Halloween to get me in the spooky mood. It smells like a spicy citrus punch, and I can't wait to fill my tub with shimmery orange water. {Quote from Jason: "Why did you cover an orange in glitter?" Really Jason?}



3. The Magic of Christmas | £5.95
Okay, so I'm well aware that this is from their festive collection, but I just couldn't say no. As it's a bubble bar it means you get more than one use out of it and if this lives up to my expectations then I will be super happy that I can use it again and again. The cinnamon and almond smell reminds me of the roasted chestnut stands and the fact that it will turn my bath orange makes it slightly autumnal, right? {It also reminded me of a wand, yes, I have found my inner Cinderella in all of these products}  


I can't wait to use all these products as they give me a perfect excuse to escape to the bathroom for an hour, or two!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig