Sunday 30 August 2015

September Wishlist

This weather doesn't just leave me wishing for autumn even more {check out my last blog post} but it also means I'm spending my time browsing the world wide web and finding my latest loves. And for all you lucky readers I thought I'd share some of the items that are on my September wishlist for next payday, after all the important things such as rent and bills have been paid of course





1. Zara- Denim Mini Skirt | 2. TK MAXX- 6 Tealight Candle Holder | 3. Topshop- Moto Black Jamie Jeans | 4. MAC- Dark Side Lipstick | 5. H&M- Wool Hat | 6. Warehouse- Suede Flat Ankle Boots | 7. New Look- Rust Corduroy Skirt | 8. Oliver Bonas- Small Copper & Glass Terrarium | 9. Urban Outfitters- How To Be Parisian






SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow nice collection of women fashion.Now you can purchase online women clothingjewellery from fashion hub indiarush

    ReplyDelete

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig