Sunday 28 August 2016

Little Things #26

Biscuit-Tub-Notebook-Sunglasses
My, oh my, time flies when you're having fun. Or in other words, you're super busy at work because you're going on holiday and you have far too much to do and not enough time. It's been weeeeks since I last gave you a little update on what's going on in my life and keeping me ticking over, so in a bid to avoid packing for my holiday, I thought I'd do just that.
  • I passed my 6 month work probation and I'm one step closer to my country manor house. 
  • McFly turner 13 so I celebrated with a party-for-one {aka listening to them all day}
  • I turned twenty-two and celebrated with a Jammie Dodger cake and a trip to the cinema to aee Finding Dory.
  • Many evenings were spent cheering on Team GB
  • I'm nearing the end of my work notebook which means I can indulge in one of my favourite things to shop for. 
  • I experienced my first 'bring-a-dish' event for a Sunday 'garden-warming' BBQ {I loved it}
  • We finally went to Scarborough and the donkey's were wearing hats! 
  • My suitcase is 70% books after going a little OTT on Amazon.
  • Bake Off returned to our screens and I was loving life.
  • It's less than a month until Once Upon A Time returns to our screens!
  • My Mumma and sister hopped up on a train for a swift visit and it was wonderful. 
  • It also meant I gained two more Disney DVDs and finally got round to watching Zootopia. 
  • They also bought my some super cute biscuit tubs to transport Jammie Dodgers to work in- if you haven't already guessed, they're my fav. 
  • My new magazine subscription arrived (thanks to my good friend) and the recipes are super dreamy *insert heart-eyed-emoki*
  • Miranda wrote the best letter to Team GB #suchfun
  • We attended a Scarecrow festival and I learnt to skim stones (& find our future house)
  • I ordered some prescription sunglasses and the world was clear once again. 
  • I'm going on holiday in exactly 15 hours 
Bethany-Alice-Webb-Signature

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig