Tuesday 3 May 2016

Monthly Round Up: April {2016}

Rainbow-Tulips
So when did May happen? This post was meant to go out last week, but it feels like I blinked and bam, hi May. Not that I'm really complaining as May has started off as a wonderful month, and with what I've got planned, it's going to be a banger. When I look back at April, my memories are clouded with the extra-ordinary weather we experienced last week, but there was also some great moments like nailing my sister's birthday present or having a grand day out with a fellow colleague.

The Good
Our Queenie has to get a mention here, doesn't she. I'm such patriotic bad ass, and I revelled in the nationwide celebrations, everyone loves singing Happy Birthday round a flaming beacon.

The Bad
5 week months are a recipe for disaster when it comes to a healthy bank balance. Whoever thought it was a good idea to pay you a week early was wrong, it is never a good idea.

The Ugly
My new, replacement converse aren't so feet friendly at this current moment in time. I know we've gotta build the bond to break down the hard heel wall, but seriously, a walk round York and I feel like I've climbed a mountain.

The Weird
We currently have two kids bikes stored in the corner of our bedroom, but there is a legitimate reason for this which isn't that I'm starting a second-hand bike shop as a secret side job, or is it...

The Wonderful
I headed out to see The Jungle Book on an evening and it was an evening extremely well spent. Am I now dreaming of quitting my job and flying out to explore the jungle, hell yeah.*

Here's to a magical May which includes a 5 day trip to Barcelona, have I mentioned how excited I am?

Bethany-Alice-Webb-Blog-Signature


*In case my boss is reading this. I'm not actually quitting my job. Please don't fire me.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig