Wednesday 13 April 2016

Get to know Bethany Alice Webb


spring-tulips

"What are we?" "A leading single-sex school admitting boarders at age 11." "Wrong! We're winners!" There are two reasons as to why I love this quote a) Wild Child is a great film, b) It pretty much sums up my life. Not that I'm a leading single-sex school, but that whenever I introduce myself to anyone I always seem to word-vomit the most boring parts of my life. Who wants to know that I'm a twenty-one year old, who went to university in Southampton and now lives in York? No-one. I should be shouting about the fact that I'm a proud owner of a Blue Peter badge, or that I used to play the cello. So really, this blog post is a reminder to me about self-facts that may be midly more interesting than my geolocation.
  • I could eat coco-pops for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
  • In another life I hope to be above-average at science and fulfil my dream of working with giraffes/lions/bears/elephants, basically saving the planet.
  • I can be prone to fainting when I'm in a hospital.
  • I can't resist a good cushion, and we've almost run out of new places to put cushions which deeply saddens me.
  • I make lists, about making lists.
  • I don't like cheese- unless it's on pizza, or spaghetti bolognese.
  • I have mild OCD- volume has got to be an even number, wardrobe is colour coordinated, that sort of thing.
  • I can tap dance, not very well anymore, but nonetheless.
  • I have been to Disneyland Paris five times #noshame
  • No matter how many times I try, I will never be a neat baker. I just can't do it.
  • I'm a Wagamamas virgin.
  • Dolly mixtures are my new go to, I could eat them all day long.
  • It doesn't take much to make me happy
  • I get far too attached to shoes.
  • I have too many pairs of shoes, but some would say you can never have enough.
  • I'm an avid lover of pretty book covers- I will have the most Pinterest worthy bookcase one day
  • There's no in-between with me. Let me give you an example. I will either eat all of the Easter Egg or none of it.
  • My middle name is Alice after Alice in Wonderland.
  • I adore musicals and tend to try and sing like I'm a West End star.
  • I have very little patience when it comes to my hair. Which isn't great with how long it currently is as I just end up looking I've been dragged through a bush backwards.
  • I will always be dreaming about what foreign country I'm jetting off to next.
  • I hate bananas.
  • I can be a big wuss and get scared easily.
  • I have a history of purchasing great birthday presents.
  • I will always choose stairs over a lift because I'm that kind of person- unless it's like eight storeys high, obvs.
  • I have already planned that once we buy a house, we're getting a ginger Cockapoo and calling him Mowgli.
  • Majority of my wardrobe is made up of shirts and stripes.
  • I'm a sucker for rom-coms
  • I'm also a super Harry Potter fan- I made Jay a Harry Potter monopoly for Christmas once. One of the player pieces was a dolls house porcelain snake.

I could probably keep going but I don't want to give away all my secrets or make you have to scroll any further. Lets just hope that the next time I'm introduced to someone I can refer to my bank of self-facts to make me seem like a slightly more exciting person.
The-World-of-Beth-Signature

P.S. This is also my 100th post so I've given myself a pat on the back. I'm pretty amazed I've stuck at it for this long without getting bored. To put things into perspective, my Sims never made it to retirement.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig