Sunday 14 February 2016

Little Things #16

Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovers, and singletons, out there. My day so far has consisted of food, movies and food and we're off for an Italian tonight- did I say I was meant to be on a diet? #whatdiet. This upcoming week is going to be a busy one with my folks arriving tomorrow for a couple of days then Jay's brothers & partners heading up on Friday, talk about hostess with the mostess. It also explains why there hasn't been one of these posts for a few weeks as my weekends have been a money-spending free, chillout to the max type of weekend. However, there has been the odd exciting moment in life, it hasn't all been grey and dreary!

1. Jay got me some beautiful flowers for V-Day and my daffodils have been topped up. 

2. My second day of work consisted of attending a conference which I was driven to in a self-driving car. It was very strange/terrifying/exciting at the same time.

3. Shit got real in Dickensian this week. I'm not going to give away any spoilers but what does Frances think she is doing? And Mrs Cratchit- I didn't see that one coming. 

4. I will be returning to work tomorrow to a new desk and this makes me crazily happy.

5. I have ended up with more of a social life now I'm working, compared to when I had all the time in the world, I'm sure it's meant to be the other way round! (It did mean a double date to Byron Burger and a spontaneous night out filled with cocktails so I'm not really complaining)

6.  I got round to booking flights and a hotel for Barcelona in May to then realise I wasn't set up on the company's software to book time off, living on the wild side of life #YOLO {FYI: I have now managed to book the time off} 

7. It was announced that the script for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child will be made into a book! I may being seeing the show, but this is just as exciting!

8. I met a four-month old puppy and I don't think I've ever come across something with so much energy- she was adorable!

9. I've swapped my feet for fins and I'm currently digging this whole swimming thing. 

10. We've bagged Sky Movies for a month and it is spectacular. 

There we have a pretty accurate run down of my past two weeks. I have managed to survive work without making a fool of myself, and got away lightly with question time at my welcome lunch. Pretty Little Liars has also got me questioning why I still watch it with this new Spaleb nonsense, I wish for the return of Spoby and Haleb. Hope you guys have a superb week!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig