Sunday 13 December 2015

Little Things #12

How is it less than two weeks till Christmas! I feel like December is the month that goes the quickest and I so wish it didn't! This week has been a manic one of Christmas shopping and prepping but as you're reading this we will have driven home for Christmas singing our hearts out to Christmas songs. Although I'll miss our little flat and our own space, I'm looking forward to being home over the Christmas period enjoying the good food and festive fun! But for now I'll leave you with what's put me in my happy place recently. 

1. Lakeland's KitchenAids are complete heart-eye emoji. I can't help but be drawn to them every time i'm in there. Once I have saved enough up for my country house it will be the first thing on my Christmas list. 

2. The in-laws left the tub of Quality Street here and living with a lactose intolerant boyfriend has meant I've enjoyed munching my way through them all. 

3. I finally made a light and fluffy sponge cake for Jason's last day of placement, which apparently went down a treat. I also made some super yummy mince pies which tasted delicious with a glass of mulled wine. 

4. My Christmas shopping is just about finished, just a few more bits and bobs to get then they are ready to put under the tree. 

5. Once Upon a Time took a turn this week and had all the feels whilst munching on my plate of nachos. It kills me having to wait a week until the next episode! #Iwillfindyou

6. We experienced our first flat fire alarm at 10pm on Thursday evening and it turns out when the fire alarm goes off in one building, it goes off in the other 10 buildings too. We did manage to finally meet our neighbours though, and turns out they have good taste in their pjs. 

7. Last night Christmas came early to the flat. We cooked a mini roast dinner, watched Miracle on 34th Street {favourite Christmas film} and opened our stocking presents. December 25th I'm ready for you. 

Have a super dooper week and soak in absolutely everything Christmassy. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig