Monday 2 November 2015

Little Things #8


Hello November! We said goodbye to pumpkins (well nearly in this house) and hello to everything Christmas- yes I have Christmas songs playing in the background. So far November has brought a strange, descending fog across the country and it has got noticeably chillier. However, this last week has been lovely, despite the rain and I had lots to keep me busy. 

1. This week I have had many a gingerbread hot chocolate, which are delicious may I add, and I'm sure I will be having lots more of the coming weeks.

2. We may have killed Frank, but our little cactus is growing and it feels so satisfying looking back at pictures from when we first got him. #proudparents

3. I spent Halloween out in the grand old city on a ghost tour which I have to recomend to anyone visiting York. We also got a free orange glow stick and I found a candyfloss stall. 

4. I had a lovely few days with my Mum and Dad which included some cute tea-rooms, millionaire's shortbread and fresh autumn air. 

5. My shelfs are finally #shelfie material.

6. I bought A Christmas Carol in CEX for 75p, what a bargain!

Rumor has it John Lewis' Christmas advert will be debuting at 8:00am on Friday, make sure this is in your diaries. Enjoy your week!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig