Wednesday 25 November 2015

Graduation: The Photo Edition

The outfit below the gown. Dress- ASOS| Shoes- Primark

 Styling out the drowned rat look whilst feeling like I'm off to Hogwarts

Missing: Webb noses. Reward if found. 

Just look past the fact my face is as round as anything, he still loves me #goals

We nailed it

Ready for your close up Beth

 One of my favourites of the day. Kudos Mr Chamberlain

From Day 1 ft. a wonky mortarboard and Nandos

We so could have lived in the 1920s 

Cam is one of the greatest people you'll ever meet

#girlpower

There you go, a little snippet into my graduation celebrations last week. Feels like it was a lifetime ago now but I've got memories to last me forever. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig