Sunday 6 September 2015

Sunday Strollin'

Where has this beautiful weather come from? We've gone from digging out the winter wear from the back of the wardrobe last weekend, to replacing coats with t-shirts again. Not that I'm complaining though, as this glorious sunshine gave way for a lovely Sunday afternoon out in the fresh air. 

Me and Jay had a nice lazy morning, it is the day of rest after all, then headed out for a spot of lunch at Moggerhanger Park {a perfect wedding venue if any of you are on the look out}. I devoured a posh fish finger sandwich, oh la la, served with chips and a salad garnish, whilst Jay chose a gammon and chutney sandwich with a side serving of sweet potato fries. After we had filled our tummies to the brim, we went to walk off the calories we had just consumed along the riverside at the Danish Camp {Nostalgic moment: me and my sister learnt to roller-blade down their paths!} Our day was then rounded up by a short wander round a garden center, smelling as many Yankee candles as I could and buying a pink lemonade flavour lolly too big for my mouth. 

With this wonderful weather it almost feels like summer is returning, but a spot of a nice orange pumpkin left me feeling like Cinderella, and reminded me that Halloween is just round the corner!

P.S. I also got to wear my new super cute tartan shirt dress today from H&M, along with my Pocahontas boots, perfect Autumnal outfit even when the sun is shining!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig