Monday 21 September 2015

Little Things #3


Firstly, before I begin I want to apologise for the lateness of this post, my last four days have included packing, driving one-hundred-and-sixty miles north and then unpacking! But I hope your last week was as lovely as could be. 

1. Wednesday was my last official day as an unqualified nursery assistant. It was a bittersweet day as I hate goodbyes, especially when it includes the cutest two year olds, but it was a day that was set to come and I received a lovely gift and cards from all my wonderful colleagues!

2. This weekend was the official moving out weekend. I am now living on my own with a boy. Yes we may have had a short detour on the way up (my fault) and got locked out of the apartment within 15 minutes of arriving (Jason's fault) but we have cooked a successful second meal and we are both still alive and liking each other, at the moment

3. I bought some sunflowers from Morrison's to brighten up the flat and they look beautiful {Have I ever mentioned they're one of my favs *insert-heart-eyes-emoji-here*} 

4.  Slowly but surely I am becoming an avid tea drinker, which is made even tastier by the choice of Disney mug to sip it from. See my latest Instagram post for one from the cupboard. 

5. I bought a super cool Pizza Express stone pizza slab thingy which I'm excited to try out soon with some homemade pizzas!

The rest of this week I will be painting, painting and more painting. Lets just hope the fumes don't go to my head!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig