Sunday 13 September 2015

Little Things #2


This week has been one hectic week, so busy that I woke up yesterday convinced I had to go to work! So it's safe to say I've had a nice, relaxing weekend with it also being my last weekend at home in Bedfordshire for a little while. I can't believe I'm finally moving up to York next Sunday, how scary, but I can't wait to get back to my nice cosy flat, hope you guys have had a good week!

1. Jay visited his grandparents yesterday, and his grandma has given us a cactus cutting she has been growing. As it gets bigger a pretty orange flower will sprout in the middle and this is the perfect windowsill accessory. 

2. I adore my new make-up bag. This buy was from Forever 21 at a bargain £5.00 and is the perfect size for my everyday essentials. Not only does it hold everything I need but comes in the most dreamy floral print with the most suited phrasing for me. 

3. I've spent so much time this week browsing Instagram at the latest autumn trends and I can't wait to add some more browns, caramels and reds to my wardrobe. 

4. My stomach has been treated to lots of goodies this week from burgers to fish 'n' chips so next week is definitely detox week with nothing but greens and more greens. 

5. My nose has spent this weekend sampling some brand new smells and some brand new candles. If I won the lottery I would definitely spend a 'wad of cash' on stocking up every room. 

6. Me and my sister spent Saturday evening watching Frozen Fever and then Cinderella. This is such a beautiful film and the fact that it comes with the Frozen clip probably influenced my purchasing decision by about 70%. 

Check back next week to see how my last few days at work pans out and how the big move goes, slightly doubtful how everything is going to fit into Jay's car. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig