Tuesday 15 September 2015

Candle Lovin'


You've been treated to a whole variety of content this week! As you may have already read, in my weekly update post a few days ago, I went round smelling a whole array of new scents over the weekend. This has left me browsing the internet for my next buys and I'm going to give you guys a preview into what has been added to my shopping basket for next pay day. 

1. Autumn Comforts | WoodWick Trilogy | £17.99 {medium}
Number one on the list is a brand I had never heard of before the weekend, WoodWick. They do such a wide variety of candles and you are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing a 'flavour'. As you can see from the picture above they also produce a unique range named Trilogy; three different scents in one jar! The one in my basket is a fall must have, Sonoma Sunset. Pumpkin Butter. Apple Crisp, perfect for the end of September. To then top this special variety, their candles also 'crackle as they burn', how soothing on a dark evening whilst your curled up reading a book.

2. Home Sweet Home | Yankee Candle | £16.49 {large}
I can't have a candle wish list without a Yankee Candle making an appearance! They may be quite pricey but their wicks/wax seem to last forever. I love the seasonal scents Yankee bring out and this one falls under their fragrance of the month category, meaning it's been knocked down from £21.99! It blends together the smells of poured tea, baked spices and cinnamon, the perfect combination for a kitchen candle if you ask me!  

3. Cinnamon Spice | Shearer | £8.00
It's not autumn without the constant aroma of cinnamon around the house, which is exactly what my flat will be smelling like! This little beauty is at a bargain price of £8.00 with a burn time of 30 hours! It comes in a swanky jar with a copper gold lid and a deep teal base; not your usual cinnamon colour. 

4. Pumpkin Spice | DW Home | £9.99
Just like you can never have too much cinnamon, you can never have too much pumpkin when it comes to Autumn. This jar is born and bred in California but is available at TK Maxx, and has a rustic feel to it. The cork lid is different to many other brands and the labeling is super nice on the eye. 

There you have it, four candles in my basket ready to be purchased. What are you favourite Autumn scents?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig