Sunday 25 January 2015

These are a few of my favourite things

10410527_10206096413639502_7003651672843882517_n
So yesterday I had my wonderful family come down to visit me, and the latter part of the visit was spent enjoying Mum's Christmas present, watching The Sound of Music at the Mayflower Theater. I love a good sing song, and musicals are right up my street, so I thought I'd do a blog relating to some of my favourite things. I am going to apologize in advance as this one will contain a list, I know, 'Not another list, this will be the third blog post containing a list'. But my last one didn't! (If you haven't read it yet and you love a bit of Harry Potter then check it out here).
Obviously my favourite things in life are my family, Jay,my friends and so on but that goes without saying, really you want to know about the weird and wonderful things that are my favourite. Well, lets begin. If I had more followers and I was a famous blogger or vlogger then I would have got my fans to ask me some questions, but since that is not the case yet I'll just imagine what I would be asked.
1. What is your favourite colour?Hmmm, I'm one of these people who doesn't have this one main favourite colour, I like to mix it up a little and switch between the two. However I am partial to nice warm, pastel yellow.
2. What is your favourite animal?Lion. As I'm a Leo and have a huge love for the Lion King naturally it has to be a lion. I mean they are the kings of the cat world and live a pretty cool life roaming the plains of Africa.
lion-king-gif-989-17119-hd-wallpapers
3. What is your favourite flower?Eurgh, the sound of all the men groaning, such a girly question. Well, it's a question all men should know the answer to as every girl loves flowers. Mine are seasonal, during the summer I adore sunflowers and daisy's, which is handy living next to a sunflower field at home. Other than that I find lillies to be a beautiful flower.
4. What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate
5. What is your favourite cereal?Coco Pops, they turn the milk chocolatey.
6. What is your favourite TV Show?Right now I'm two thirds of the way through Gossip Girl and I don't want it to end. I'm also hooked on Pretty Little Liars, I've read the books and it's too late to stop watching it now. When I was younger it was Blue Peter and I was going to grow up to be a Blue Presenter and have two dalmatians. I am however the proud owner of a Blue Peter badge. I wrote them a letter about after seeing Mary Poppins in the West End, told you I like musicals, and two weeks later I received one in the post. Fun fact of the day for you there.
tumblr_n1e3ky258H1slhkaxo1_500

7. What is your favourite restaurant?Turtle Bay. Sweet potato fries and cocktails.
8. What is your favourite smell?Fresh bread, or a cake. Or the grass after it's been mowed. Or seaweed on the beach. Or Yankee Candles, I'd buy them all if I could.
9. What is your favourite Harry Potter movie?There had to be one really didn't there. Number three, The Prisoner of Azkaban.
10. What is your favourite holiday destination?Depends what kind of holiday you're talking about. I mean Disneyland is always going to be at the top of the list, but there are so many other beautiful places both in England and abroad.
So, there you go, 10 of my favourite things. Not quite raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens, but if you do want to know some more interesting favourites of mine please leave a comment! But for now I'll leave you with Julie Andrews and the Austrian Mountains.
tumblr_m38c3vJXoz1qg7qx4o1_250
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The world of Beth.... All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig